Johnson and Scholes (Exploring Corporate Strategy) define strategy as follows:
“Strategy is the direction and scope of an organisation over the long-term: which achieves advantage for the organisation through its configuration of resources within a challenging environment, to meet the needs of markets and to fulfil stakeholder expectations”.
In other words, strategy is about:
* Where is the business trying to get to in the long-term (direction)
* Which markets should a business compete in and what kind of activities are involved in such markets? (markets; scope)
* How can the business perform better than the competition in those markets? (advantage)?
* What resources (skills, assets, finance, relationships, technical competence, facilities) are required in order to be able to compete? (resources)?
* What external, environmental factors affect the businesses’ ability to compete? (environment)?
* What are the values and expectations of those who have power in and around the business? (stakeholders)
Does your organisation have a vision/purpose, strategy and plan?
What are the Benefits of Strategic Planning?
PaiSec assists you in developing complete and conceptual strategic plans so you can focus your management efforts on the most productive and profitable activities to drive business success.
Business strategy necessarily has a time frame of 3 to 5 years, in comparison to a business plan, that because of business dynamics, must address a period of 1 to 3 years maximum and be reviewed regularly during this period.
PaiSec assists businesses to create a framework for the tactics that need to be employed to achieve the business goals. The business strategy becomes an integral foundation for any future action as it provides a practical framework against which the opportunities and threats of everyday business can be assessed.
With the assistance of PaiSec a well developed and executed business strategy focused on worthwhile goals can achieve a significant leap in the value of an organisation.
The team at PaiSec is made up and can draw on a range of senior executives who have held roles as Managing Directors, Retail Directors, Sales Managers, FinTech executives, eCommerce managers, Augmented Reality designers and many more that we bring into projects as required.
When you engage with PaiSec you engage with a group of people who love what they do, have broad industry experience and have at one point probably held a role like your own.
We bring to every project a wealth of experience, a current understanding of the market and an understanding of the technologies and trends that can help your business thrive.
We make the payments and ecommerce space easier by