RETURNS & REFUNDS
Paisec Pty Ltd wants to ensure that you are satisfied with the quality and design of your purchase. We also understand that sometimes, a design may not be suitable or the product is not suitable for your purpose.
Our 30 day refund or exchange policy is valid for 30 Days from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
To complete your return, please provide a copy of your order number along with your name, Address & phone number.
- Send an email to email@example.com advising your intention to return your item
2. Include a copy of your order along with your reason for returning your item
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund.
Then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 business days.
About This Website
Links to Other Websites
The PAISEC Websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Any such links are provided for convenience only. PAISEC does not endorse, approve of or recommend those Third Party Websites, and is not responsible for the information, graphics and material they contain (“Third Party Material”).
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Website operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the PAISEC Websites, such offers and statements are made by PAISEC on behalf of the Third Party Website operator. PAISEC expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Website operators.
Subject to any rights at law which cannot be excluded, PAISEC makes no warranties or representations:
- About the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- By linking Material on this website to Third Party Material, PAISEC does not authorise the reproduction of Third Party Material. If you download software from a Third Party Website, use of that software may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the Third Party Website operator. To the extent permitted by law, PAISEC accepts no responsibility or liability for that software.
- PAISEC may receive payments from operators of Third Party Websites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Website from the PAISEC Websites.
Product Information and Supply
Material on this website may contain general information about PAISEC or related party products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- Does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; does not form part of the terms and conditions for PAISEC or related party products and services; and is not intended to be financial advice and does not take into account any user’s objectives, financial situation or needs.
- All information is subject to change without notice. PAISEC recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this website or Third Party Material. For further information about a particular product or service please contact PAISEC on (03) xxxx xxxx.
- All account applications are subject to PAISEC’s normal credit approval criteria.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, products and services referred to on the PAISEC Websites will be provided only to Australian residents. These products and services are generally not available to non-Australian residents because they may not comply with non-Australian laws.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, PAISEC does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, suitability or completeness of Material on the PAISEC Websites. Use of the PAISEC Websites is at your own risk. PAISEC does not guarantee that the PAISEC Websites or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, that the PAISEC Websites will be available, or that access to the PAISEC Websites or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted. You are responsible for taking appropriate precautions for the protection of your computer system and data.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any rights implied by law which cannot be excluded, PAISEC is not liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs), direct or indirect, whatsoever arising out of or referable to:
- Your use of the PAISEC Websites;
- Material on this website;
- Your use of Third Party Websites; or
- Third Party Material.
PAISEC’s liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at PAISEC’s option, to:
- The supply of the goods or services again;
- The repair of the goods; or
- The cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Your use of and access to the PAISEC Websites may be terminated at any time by PAISEC without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability by PAISEC will survive termination
Unless otherwise stated, the information on the PAISEC Websites is provided in compliance with Australian law and is only intended for persons within Australia. The PAISEC Websites may not comply with the laws of countries other than Australia and is not directed at, and should not be relied upon by, persons in any other country.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Copyright in the Material on this website is owned by or licensed to PAISEC.
You must not use any trade mark displayed on the PAISEC Websites in any way without our express written consent.
Privacy and the Use of the Website
PAISEC does not collect any personal information about you when you use the PAISEC Websites unless:
- you provide it to us by completing an online application or online form or supplying us with your email address; or
- you log on and use the services available on the PAISEC Websites.
PAISEC may also use third parties to collect statistical information to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising. Any third party involved in this process will not collect personal information.
If you use a link from the PAISEC Websites to a Third Party Website, the Third Party Website operator is responsible for the security and privacy of your information when you are viewing that website.
Our Use of “Cookies”
“Cookies” are small files of data that reside on your computer and allow us to recognise you as a PAISEC customer if you return to the PAISEC site using the same computer and browser or otherwise use the PAISEC Services. We send a “session cookie” to your computer if and when you log in to your PAISEC account by entering your email address and password. We use these cookies to recognise you if you visit multiple pages in our site during the same session, so that you don’t need to re-enter your password multiple times. Once you log out or close your browser, these session cookies expire and no longer have any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies to display your email address on our sign-in form so you don’t have to retype the email address each time you log in to your PAISEC account or otherwise use the PAISEC Services. Our cookie files are encoded so that your email address and other information can only be interpreted by PAISEC. We may, however, share cookie information with certain merchants with whom we have an official co-marketing relationship regarding whether a user identified by the merchant is already registered with PAISEC.